Sunday, July 22, 2012

The Beginning


I have been absent for a long time and for that I am sorry. I have finished IBOLC, Ranger School and I am not in Airborne and will graduate on 10 Aug. I am about to finish all my training it has lasted 5 years and I am about to head to my unit and actually start doing what I was trained to do, lead. WOW I am actually going to go LEAD! A scary thought once you actually sit down and think about it. But I am ready and I can’t wait to get out to Fort Lewis....for more than one reason. I also met the woman of my dreams, which you will hear a lot more about in future. Her name is Jennie Brown.....or excuse me Dr. (CPT) Jennie Brown. I have to salute her which is really hot and she is so much smarter than me. More to follow on her....a lot more for a really long time.

Ranger school was an interesting school I am so glad it is over and done with. I can finally say, "I’ve got mine!" which is a phrase that I hate but I have my tab. but now the hard part starts. I am part of that small community and I am held to a very very high standard. So no pressure.

Glad to be back.......

No comments:

Post a Comment